Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back to Study life

School days.. filled with plenty of assignments and exams..  It's the same routine everyday, ah well~ this is life anyway. I swear I have been looking at programming codes for at least 3-4 times a week and my mind is in a mess ~_~.. Life of a programmer~ you eat, you think about codes. You sleep, you dream about codes. :v

Android programming, HTML, php, Java.. and many more.. oh well, this is the path I have chosen so, I might as well continue on. To be honest I have 2 goals right now,  continue my studies as a Mobile Software developer or a Musician. I think becoming a Musician would just be a hobby for me now as it is just like an, well, interest for me and all this assignment that I have now.. I have no time to practice for my practical exam as I have no time Q_Q and my exam is in like one month away. Meh wish me good luck >_>.

I guess my body is already used to waking up early and travelling to school takes about 1h - 1h30mins for me. By the time I reach home from school it's dinner time and I just do my usual stuff then head to bed.

My learning in school is base on PBL(Problem Base Learning) which means a problem is given to us in the morning and we have to present our solution to the facilitation at the end of lesson. It is a different way of learning and we have to do presentation almost everyday(tired of it) and luckily we don't not have to present our programming codes if not I'm so screwed Q_Q. You can say that it is a good thing unlike other teaching methods but my school has one rule. If the lesson starts at 8:30am, you must be in class at 8:30am. 1 minute late and you will be considered as late.. unless the facilitator is kind enough to close an eye. Late means our daily grade will be affected :/. Because I stay in the east and my school is around the north area, there is always a jam during the expressway and that makes me have to wake up even earlier to prevent myself from getting caught in the jam. And if I take the train, it sometimes stop in between station and it delays my time even longer. Ah well, I'm used to all this already, so if I'm late.. so be it :x

Well, at least I am still enjoying my studies in my currently school and I sometimes I wish my holiday would arrive faster Q_Q. Need sleep ya~.

Gotta whack myself back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment